With a well-equipped manufacturing plant equipped with advanced equipment and tools, we are able to manufacture and supply quality double drive pulveriser. Cast iron and stainless steel are used to make this machine by our diligent employees. The metallurgical industry uses this machine to grind and crush different materials. Our double drive pulveriser is tested on construction and efficiency parameters to make sure it is defect-free. Material which can be ground using this machine are not limited to pulses, minerals, seeds and chemicals. Pulverisations takes place in grinding chamber.
- The blower in the grinding chamber separates fine powder
- The pulverised powder passes from the blower to cyclone air separator
- Every part contacting the materials is lined with heavy duty steel plates
- The main body, the whizzer chamber, and the blower are constructed of heavy duty cast iron
- The maintenance free pulveriser generates low noise during operation